Saturday, January 19, 2013

Whew.

Carry and Luis stopped by this morning to hang out which was nice. Turns out we're going to hang out Monday so I'm looking forward to that. Haven't spent time together since last quarter. I swear, this quarter has been pretty blah because of all the work and what not. We watched A Cinderella Story and the beginning of Mary Poppins. Then they left and I got ready for play practice. We only practiced for 2 1/2 hours with no scripts and I got most of my lines down! I'm so proud of myself for knowing Act 2 (most of it) without really practicing it much beforehand. Hopefully I remember all of it on Tuesday too because we'll actually be walking around in our places. We have yet to do that. I have to miss Pretty Little Liars though :/ Probably even The Lying Game. At least I can watch them on Wednesday hopefully. I have an exam this Friday so we'll see. Jessica cancelled practice for tomorrow since we know our lines well. Then we went downtown to Sally Loo's and that's where they got the hipster coffee shop from in the play. I really liked the environment except the food is pretty expensive. Delicious but expensive lol. I still enjoyed it though! I wasn't going to go but I decided why not, I need to just have fun rather than sit in my dorm all day. Earlier I spent the past several hours watching movies. I saw New Years Eve, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Iron Man 2, and Bridesmaids. I only saw the last 10 minutes of Cinderella, 5 of Alice in Wonderland, 5 of Iron Man 2, and half of Bridesmaids. I just love HBO here and all the other channels. So many movies I get to watch :D Tomorrow I'm going out around SLO for the day with Keri. Going to go shopping and eat at Firestone finally. I'm so excited! :D I felt like I haven't been out in forever lol. So I really can't wait. Then Monday I'll hopefully hang out with Carry and Luis if they plan something. Plus I finally know who I'm living with next year and I can't wait. Technically next school you but you get what I mean. I can bake! I just need to get the stuff for it but I think I have most of it. So yeah, today was definitely a day well spent. I still need to work on math homework and take more geology notes, but I'm doing good. Got a quiz on Tuesday blah but I can do this! Well I should get some sleep for tomorrow. Good night world & things are looking good right now :]

No comments:

Post a Comment