Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back in SLO.

Well after 4 wonderful weeks of break, I'm finally back at school. Unpacking took me like 2 hours. Didn't do much honestly besides that and use a meal. It feels odd being back, but I'll get back to my daily routine like before. So this break I watched Pitch Perfect, She's the Man, Bridesmaids, Step Up Revolution, The Art of Getting By, The Amazing Spiderman, A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song, The Vow, You Again, How To Deal, and I Am Number Four. 11 movies haha. I also rewatched Wreck It Ralph in theaters so that's 12 lol. I sure got a lot done. I have play practice 3 times this week and I hope I do well. Other than that, I hope I don't oversleep this quarter and do well! I can't wait (sort of) and I'm nervous, but I got this. Time to eat some dinner. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment