Thursday, January 17, 2013

Only me.

All fun things happen in chemistry apparently. Today I was going to weigh the styrofoam cup but then I stepped on my shoelace so I bent down to tie it. This guy in my class was filling up his cup with some water to the left of me. He turned around and didn't see me and knocked me over onto the floor. I either didn't place my feet hard enough onto the ground or he was in a rush because I actually fell over. Now that I think about it, good thing he didn't spill that hot water on me or else that would've burned badly. So yeah, I'm okay now, but it was some scene. Yup, this is how you want people's attention in Chemistry. This would only happen to me... So time to bomb tomorrow's Chem quiz. I'm screwed and I need to work harder this quarter. Ugh. Already slacking. I didn't think it would be that tough but it sure is. Good night world and hopefully your week is better than mines :]

No comments:

Post a Comment