Sunday, January 27, 2013

Having some fun.

Tonight CSA had a bowling event and I wanted to go have fun so I went. There's this guy I know in the club and we only talked two times before. He added me on Facebook before we even met which I found odd. Soon enough, we started playing Words With Friends all the time. Eventually we stopped which was fine. Then today, I didn't expect him to go, nonetheless anyone to go, but he did. He was going for one of his friends and he looked right at me and said something like you're so good, you're going to get a lot of strikes. Something like that. He was the one who ended up getting the strike. I actually got one at the end. Then during the last turn for his friend, he went again, but this time he didn't get a strike. Once again, he looked at me and said something else right before he bowled. After my friends and I went for our last turn, we got ready to leave. We were waiting for the last person to bowl so they could pay and we could get our shoes. I was standing there waiting for the girl to bowl and he came up to me. He asked me how many strikes I got and why I didn't do so well. I said I got one strike and I'm not that good. He didn't seem to believe me but it's okay. The girl finally bowled and I told him "Well I'm going to get my shoe now" and he said alright. I thought that was going to be it, but then my friends and I went to Starbucks after and he ended up talking to my friend and I. He said that I should get Scrabble With Friends or something like that so we could play because it's the "new game" and what not. I just said sure because it was funny since he wants to beat me at the game. I guess we'll see. But all I'm trying to say is, he seems like such a chill guy. I don't know many people who actually want to hang out or talk to me so it was nice to talk to him. Maybe I should ask him to go bowling sometime or something aha. Not as a date, but as friends. I just want to get to know him better. Nice guys are still out there. You just got to find them. So as creepy as it was when he added me on Facebook before we attended SLO, I'm actually glad he did. As odd as this sounds, if I was going to ask someone to WF, it probably would be him unless he has a gf or something. But we're strangers and I probably won't even go. So yeah... After Starbucks, we went to play billiards and ping pong. Man I sure love ping pong. It's such a fun game! I need to practice on not missing the table as much though. Nice spending the day outside of my dorm, but I have so much homework to do tomorrow. Wish me luck. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment