Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yes, it's happening.

So I've been addicted to this game and I hardly go on Fb or Tumblr anymore. Yay? Lol. Not sure if that's something to celebrate. Some good things have happened over the past few days. I received a big check (literally it's like a poster board even though it's fake), registered for my classes and found out I finished almost all of my GE's (it's unofficial, but I'm already ahead for sure), and I got to see some of my friends one last time before they leave (it didn't feel like it's going to be the last time for a long time, but I made the most of it). Overall things have been okay lately. Now I should write those letters, finish those bracelets, and do more stuff to enjoy the rest of my summer. I only have less than a month and I still have a lot to do. Too bad I'm so lazy >.< It's hard to believe how much things will change in a few weeks. It just doesn't feel like it, but I'm excited, yet I'm sad deep down. I find out my roommates next week :D Yay one more week until that, which I can't wait. But still, a part of me is going to miss everything. Home, family, friends. I'm leaving behind everything but my memories. I mean I keep on thinking about what it'll be like when I move out, but I never think about what it'll be like back home with me not there. My room is going to be empty. I remember when my sister left for a week to a trip and I was so bored without her. Like it's fun for a little while, but then it wears off very fast. Well I'm going to be gone, but I'm coming back. That is definitely something I'll be looking forward to. This is one of the biggest things I'll ever have to do in life. It's so hard to take in and accept it, but one way or another, I'll have to do it eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment