Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hang out with the Commodorks :)

Last Thursday, I went out with some of my friends from Commodore. We were all hanging out since a few of them were leaving soon and everyone is about to start college or already did. I'm last to go :( But anyways, we went to Wingstop and it was empty which was great lol. We were quite loud too xD They decided to ask when we would get a boyfriend and Sierra thinks I'll get one by winter break. Yeah right haha. I mean I wouldn't mind dating, but I don't know about a boyfriend just yet. Afterwards we decided to go walk around the stores. Sierra, Maryann and I went to drop off our food in Sierra's car. Maryann put her soda on top of her car on the corner and it wasn't straight so her soda fell off the car and spilled everywhere. It was funny and sad though. After she cleaned up, we all went to meet Jennifer and she drove us over to Walmart. We 
basically wandered around the whole store. Everyone bought stuff besides me lol. It's all good though. We went to Pet Smart after to look at the animals. I thought they only had fish and cats, but apparently there's birds, turtles, snakes, hamsters, guinea pigs, and even a chinchilla. That chinchilla totally freaked me out >.< But the guinea pigs were so cute and energetic lol. After that, we went to World Market to look around. They had this giant rubber duck and I was just like :OOO NO WAY LOL. It was so cool xD There were freedom chips that were colored red, white, and blue lol. It was way too funny. I had a lot of fun looking at all these things I would loveee to put in my future home. It was nice talking to Maryann about what kind of tables we would like and stuff like that. It made me feel comfortable. I mean, how many friends do that with each 
other? Not mines until now haha. But it was nice. I hope they still have those things whenever I buy a home. I highly doubt it, but it'd be a dream come true if they did. I'll post a picture of the stuff I liked in a post after this. It was sad saying goodbye to them knowing we won't see each other until December. I mean usually we hang out twice a year, but this time we hung out like 4-5 times. I'm really glad we all got a chance to hang out whenever we did. It's been great bonding with them and I'm going to miss all of them a lot. I can't wait to see them all soon. Hopefully I'll be able to see Maryann and Sierra before I leave, but even if I don't, I enjoyed my day with them so much. No matter what we all do, we always have a fun time doing it. Now that is something to be thankful for. Best of luck in college guys, I know you'll all succeed :]

No comments:

Post a Comment