Saturday, August 18, 2012

I wish.

Don't you guys ever wish that someday you could have that ideal relationship with someone or you're already in a relationship with that special someone. Even if you have your differences every now and then, they're perfect for you in every way. Watching dramas and movies always makes me realize that I hope I find that guy right for me. Even if he's not perfect, I mean no one is, but he's perfect for me. I hope that he's out there somewhere and can deal with all the problems that I can cause. I mean I cry a lot, and I mean a lot, so I sure hope he doesn't mind that... I have a lot of flaws, but I hope he's willing to overlook them. As much as I wish I could have that ideal relationship, I know that it's most likely not going to happen. Movies are so perfect that sometimes we wish that we could experience stuff like that too. I'm not asking cute dates or stuff like that. I mean it'd be nice every now and then, but all I want is to be happy with your company. That's all I ever want with anyone that I'm with. So whoever you are, I can't wait to meet you. But for now, I'll stick to wishing my life could be perfect like the movies and I'll cry over these Korean dramas alone lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment