Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Camping.

Finally time to blog about what happened over the past week or so. I went camping for 3 days and 2 nights last last Sunday through Tuesday. We got there and have a few problems trying to get in but after a long time, it all worked out. We were given campsite 38 and 40 which wasn't bad and after figuring out the parking issues, we unloaded all out stuff and set up tents. After that we went to the lake and my cousins swam. We went back to the campsite and started filling up water balloons but the kids ended up using all of them when we went on the bike ride. That hill was crazyyyyy haha. I mean it was so steep but so much fun :D Later on that night we roasted marshmallows. I thought they tasted the same except warmer. Maybe I did it wrong. We played Othello in my cousins tent because it was so big and spent the night there since out tent couldn't fit 4 of us. My uncle snores really loud though >.< One of our neighbors at the  
campsite got drunk and started singing but I didn't hear him. I heard him the next day xD But they were so loud singing and laughing and I couldn't even sleep. Then my cousin went and yelled at them xD It was funny. The next morning we had breakfast and played a whole bunch of sports. I can throw a football pretty well :D Yay haha. They also set up a hammock which was fun to sit on too. We all played a game of Monopoly, had some noodles, and went to the other side of the lake. It was a lot bigger with less people but it was so windy. The wind was sort of warm too so it wasn't pleasant but the view was very nice. After that we relaxed listening to the radio and played some Othello. We took a "hike" at the dried creek next to the campsites and it was fun. Apparently everyone saw the deer except me :( There was even this large group of Asians camping there too ;D That night we played Monopoly and my cousin flipped the board so the game 
was over but it was hilarious cause no one expected it. I got to stargaze several times and view was unbelievable. It's really spectacular when you first look and there's this endless number of stars in the sky. It was beautiful. We all went to sleep and the next morning we packed up and left. For my first camping experience, this was definitely very memorable and I hope I can go again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment