Saturday, August 25, 2012

Love.

I just watched Letters to Juliet and of course I loved it and cried >.> While watching it I remembered a quote from The Vow, "How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?" Along the lines of that. I just love romantic comedies, hoping someday, something like that will happen to me. Obviously it probably won't, but it'd be nice even if it wasn't perfect. I don't know what life has in stored for me, but all I want is to live it as long as I'll be allowed to. I really hope that that is 50+ years, but either way, after seeing that someone my age has passed away, it makes me sad wondering what happened to them, but also making me realize to enjoy every moment of life that I have. So please rest in peace. Even if I didn't know you, you had so much going for you and I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to experience everything. Good night world & cherish every single moment you have :]

No comments:

Post a Comment