Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer List 2012.

1. Go kayaking
2. Go camping
3. Get my permit
4. Stargaze
5. Read some books
6. Do something I normally wouldn't do
7. Learn how to swim or try to
8. Have lunch or dinner with a friend
9. Go someplace new
10. Ride a ferris wheel or go to a carnival*
11. Work out
12. Write those letters
13. Learn how to cook
14. Have a silly string fight*
15. Go fishing
16. Get rid of bad habits
17. Watch the sunrise or sunset (preferably sunset)
18. Take photobooth pictures
19. Watch fireworks
20. Pull an all-nighter
21. Have a picnic
22. Watch movies all day
23. Have a water balloon fight
24. Clean up all the stuff on the floor in my room and organize it
25. Work on my photo albums
26. Go vegetarian for a day
27. Take lots of pictures
28. Blog more
29. Eat Korean BBQ or Pho
30. Learn how to push myself on a swing
31. Get a personalized leather bracelet*
32. Beat 2000 FreeCell levels in order
33. Beat Kevin at WWF
34. Tell someone how I really feel
35. Enjoy every moment and don't let people bring me down


*Don't really care if these happen or not but it'd be cool if they did.
Well I got my summer worked out for me hahaha. I'm really going to try and finish most of this :D Hopefully it's possible >.< What am I getting myself into? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment