Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's been good.

So today went from kinda boring to amazing lol. First off, I didn't have much to do so I got off the computer (shocker) and watched some television and folded more paper. Then I ended up going back on cause my dad took over the television so I was stuck back on the computer. I need a productive life. Starting tomorrow or Sunday even. What am I going to do with my life... So after that my parents let me and my sister go see a movie with my friends. We went over to her house and hung out, played random games, watched people fall into the pool and get chased around, ate food, and relaxed. It was fun spending time with them. It's like we haven't graduated yet. Then we went to the theaters and watched The Avengers. Three movies on one week. This is a new record because I hardly watch more than 2 movies a year LOL. Yay xD It was funny watching it again and I caught things I didn't the first time. Prices are outrageous though. Afterwards, we hung out in the parking lot and waited for my dad. Creepy guy kept watching us and driving in circles basically. I think I saw two people I used to know in middle school, but I'm not really sure. Honestly, I remember faces way better than names so it was most likely them. Oh well, not like they remember me. So yeah that was fun though. Being with friends always makes me happy. Now tomorrow, I get to spend time with family :D It's been a great balance lately. I might finally get to take those pictures with my friends so I'm really looking forward to that. I totally forgot Manora takes pictures too so it's perfect. When I think back about the past 4 years, I always wished I could have gotten to know people more and he's one of the few. I never really talked to him much other than government and that one time outside of english but he's a really nice guy and I wish him the best in the Army. He'll definitely succeed and I hope that I find what I want to do as well. Good night world & have a great weekend :]

No comments:

Post a Comment