Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Partyyy.

I'm trying much harder to blog more nowadays. With school beforehand, I would never have time to really blog that much, but now I can :D Hopefully I don't get too lazy. So Saturday was Erin's Debut and Sunday was Father's Day & Angelica's Graduation Party. On Saturday, I got to see everyone, relax, and hang out. It was decorated very nice and we ate food first. After that, they had all the 18 roses and roses walk in and there were a few speeches. Then there was the father and daughter dance and then the 18 roses & 18 candles. Erin cut the cake and there were some more speeches afterwards. Then the party began and everyone started dancing. It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and being able to spend an important night in Erin's life. I had a heart to heart conversation with
Valerie while we were "wandering around", which hasn't happened for a long time now. Most importantly, I had a great time and I loved it :D On Father's Day, my uncle and his family came over and we all spent time at my grandpa's house. I mostly watched America's Got Talent and American Ninja Warrior xD Also, I talked to my sister about her trip since she barely got back. Then we went to Angelica's Graduation Party and there was a lot of people. She said it was all her family and friends and we ate food. The nachos were amazinggggg >.< My weakness haha. I would've ate more if we weren't eating out after or even taken some home if I could xD Valerie was just clumsy with the beans xD Oh man, beans haha. She was also challenged by this little boy to do flips, which was hecka
funny. We had to leave early, but Angelica opened her gift and I really hope she liked it. Then my sister and I had to go out to eat with our family since it was Father's Day. We all had a meal together and even saw Carrie and Carmen. We always run into them there lol. It was a very fun weekend and I'm glad I got to spend a lot of time with my family and friends. That's all I could ever ask for :]

No comments:

Post a Comment