Monday, June 18, 2012

Angelica.

The letter she wrote to me was just so heartwarming. Man every moment spent was so memorable from the beginning until now. She's been there for me from the start, my best buddy until now, and nothing will change that. She doesn't know how lucky I am to have her in my life. I was so close to crying while reading her letter. All those memories, great times, and moments spent together, will always be in my heart. The crazy dances to prom to random days hanging out, it's all been too great. Wait until I start her letter haha. This is only the beginning too. Well I should start those letters soon, but I'm not ready to do so just yet. But reading that first letter just made everything better. If I ever show her this (which will be soon), I won't go breaking any hearts. And if I do, you'll be one of the few to know ;D That really made me laugh when I was reading it. Her letter gave me so many emotions, from laughter (a lot of it too), to flashbacks, to smiling, to almost crying, but most importantly, knowing that I'll always have her as a friend no matter what happens. This is only the beginning of a long friendship and that I can count on for sure. So Angelica, thank you for all that you've done. I really don't know what high school would be like without you. I don't even want to think about it because you definitely made it better than it could ever be. We'll have a lot more memories to come and stories to share "til we meet again." (I really loved that part of your letter.) I'm already writing a letter on here haha. I'm going to save the rest now xD But from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all that you've done for me. Not only have you become one of my closest friends, but you changed my life, and not many people can do that :]


P.S. Thanks again for inviting me to your graduation party. I had so much fun :D

Well that's enough sappiness for one night. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment