Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's been a very good day :D

So today I went to a housewarming/birthday Party for my uncle's family and my cousin. We got there hecka early before everyone so we just hung out for a while. Then we started watching America’s Got Talent cause we were bored and I had the remote. I wasn't sure what else we could watch so we just watched that. Soon enough, people started arriving at the house, but it wasn't really anyone I talk to or see at all. I haven't seen most of them before. Then later I saw people I saw before or looked familiar. I got to spend some time with family, especially my cousin. We just hung out all day upstairs, downstairs, and in the jumper. We were literally all over the place lol. The whole time we had to listen to people sing good/really bad on karaoke. It was not a pretty sight most of the night. We were trying to run away from that, but it's hard when the volume sounded like it was at 50. During lunch, I got a call from a Withheld number but I answered anyways. It was from Kaiser and they said that I'm a recipient for their scholarship and basically I couldn't stop smiling after that xD After getting rejected yesterday, this is the best news I've heard in a veryyy long time. Later I had some of my uncle's amazinggggg barbecue ribs. We even brought some home :D Yummy lol. Then we went upstairs and started playing Monopoly cause we got so bored. After we quit that, we went outside and met Payton :D I'm pretty sure it was a she, but she is the neighbors cat. She kept coming over to the party and entering the house at random times. I even kneeled down to pet her and she jumped on my lap and sat there :3 It was so cute :D I was just like ahhh don't leave me lol. Then I had to carry her across the street back to the neighbors :( I kept wanting her to be kidnapped back over xD Not even kidding about this last part. I wouldn't mind being a cat lady now hahaha. She was striped too and the colors blended so well. I sound obsessed now >.> Anyways, we went to the park near their house and hung out on the playground. I got to watch the sunset, sort of. It was setting and I looked every now and then. After we got tired of the playground, we rode scooters down the steep hills. Then I saw the portable ramps and was like :DD Oh hey haha. There was even this really long one too that we all went on xD So much fun! I know what we're doing next time we go over >:D It was fun spending the whole day with family though. I really enjoyed it and needed a day like today. I also finished my sister's penguin too. I got a lot done. To end off the night as we were walking to the car, since they live on a slanted hill, I got to see the lovely city lights. Breathtaking view. I wanted to stand there all night and just watch it all glow. It was already getting dark at the playground so some houses were turning on their lights, but it was even nicer an hour later. I passed out in the car on the way home, well more like I got shut eye and tried sleeping, but I never really pass out anymore. Still nice lol. Then I swear I saw him but I don't know if it was him or not. Looked sort of like him, but I was so tired that I wasn't paying any attention. He's not on AIM so I can't ask him, but yeah, it would be freaky if it was. Anyways, I think I blogged enough for a night. I hardly blog much now. Must study, study, study for that permit test. I hope I see Payton<3 again. Good night world & have a great week :]

No comments:

Post a Comment