Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you."


I wish you knew how much pain you put me through. To think I've gotten over it, but I haven't. Every time I see you, a part of me just remembers every little thing that I want to forget. I only want to remember the good memories, but all I have are bad ones and I can't forget them. I guess you caused me so much pain that I can't look past that and it hurts. Seeing you today just made it even worse. I thought I was fine, but I guess I'm not. Not after the way you treated me. I hope you're happy because I don't know when I will be. Not until you're out of my memory. I'm over the past and no longer thinking about what we had. I can't wait for the day when things get better, but until then I can only hope. Right now, you aren't even trying, which kills me. And that's how I got to where I am today. You don't care. It's the other half I don't like, but you'll never know. Why must it be half of you I like when it should be whole? Things changed, we changed, everything changed. If I could, I would take all those feelings back so we wouldn't be this way, but I can't. I just need to move on and try to make things right, again, or forget about it cause we've gotten no where.

No comments:

Post a Comment