Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Woot woot.

Summer break has been amazing already. From celebrations to parties, I'm enjoying it so far. On Sunday we went out for dimsum for my sisters birthday. Then I went to the Senior Grad/Pool Party for the entire day and watched The Dictator afterwards. That was lots of fun hanging out with everyone. Today, I went out with family to watch The Avengers and that was a really good movie. I can see why everyone said it was so good. I really liked it and the comedy was there :D Great plot. Afterwards we went to Red Robin and then the Bass Pro Shop. Overall, I'm just trying to spend as much time as I can with the people I love because that is what this summer is all about, spending it with those who mean the world to you. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment