Friday, May 25, 2012

Graduated from Delta.

I can't believe it happened. It was all so fast yet slow at the same time. To stand by my peers and cheer them on was so much fun. I was so happy that I got the chance to spend this special day with them. Nothing could've compared. To see them accept all that they've been working for these past few years was just a great feeling. I'm so proud of each and every one of you who made it this far and I know that you'll all accomplish greater things in life. So I came home to even better news. I got all A's in my high school classes right now. I'm just waiting on Stats and then it'll be official. I might've reached my goal of getting all A's my last semester at MCHS and Delta. This would just make me beyond happy. But knowing that I did the extra credits in government and getting a really high score in the presentation just made me beyond happy. I still don't get how my grade is higher than everyone else's in my group, but I'm proud of myself. No more B+ for the past 4 semesters in government. Things are finally changing for the better. I'll never stop working hard because I'll somehow get rewarded for the countless hours of studying and time spent into these classes. Sooner or later, I'm bound to reach my goals and today is my day. I'm proud of myself for once to have done so much at such a short amount of time. We went out to eat at Dave Wong's after, but it was great with my family. I finally hugged my parents in idk how long. It's such a great feeling to know that my parents and relatives are there to support me. If they're willing to sit through that 2 hour ceremony, then it sure means a lot to me. I can't believe that in about 14 hours, I'll be graduating again. Tomorrow will be a sad day as we all know, but it'll be a great sigh of relief too. These 4 long and hard years are finally paying off, even if we may be sad. Time to cherish every moment spent tomorrow because those will be our last.

No comments:

Post a Comment