Monday, May 21, 2012

"If you can wait till I get home Then I swear to you That we can make this last"


Man this song means so much to me. The lyrics are way too catchy and they always get stuck in my head. I'm way too excited for tomorrow. So much stuff going on: english artwork gallery, government presentation, and Stagg's graduation. I can't wait to see Sierra and Jennifer. Hopefully I see a few of my other friends from Stagg too. Ahhh, I'm so proud of Sierra for being valedictorian. Such a high achievement and it's great seeing your friends grow up. From kindergarten to now, things haven't changed. She's still that smart and crazy girl that I've always known. It's nice to know that some things don't change. Oh I can't contain my excitement for her. Looking forward to everything tomorrow. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment