Thursday, May 24, 2012

Reality check.

Time is slowly counting down now. 2 days is all I hear at school. Whether it is someone happy to leave, or sad that it's ending, no matter what, it's going to happen one way or another. We got our yearbooks today and it really changed everyone's views. It finally hit them that it's almost over. Our high school days of being foolish and staying up late to do last minute assignments are no longer going to continue any longer. Soon it'll be over and done with, and these past 4 years will seem as if a day has just passed. We're all moving on to bigger and better things and I wish everyone the best. I can't get over how these years have flown by. I've met so many people from lifelong friends to inspirational classmates to motivational teachers and staff. I learned so much that I would never trade in my experience for anything else. I loved and enjoyed it all too much to wish for something to be different. I like it all the way it is. But now it is time for us to push ourselves into this world we have yet to figure out. All I can say is best of luck to everyone and I'll miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment