Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I just want to forget.

Through all the times we spent together, I can't help but want to forget about you. Even though you brought me so much happiness, you still hurt me without trying. Although you'll never know, sometimes I wish I could forget everything we had. But deep down inside, I know I can't because you helped made me the person I am today. As much as I want to forget, I can't. If things were different between us, then I wouldn't be in this situation. Why did you have to disappoint me so much? Why do things have to be this way? Why can't you be what I always thought you were? Life is filled with disappointments, but I never would've expected you to disappoint me of all people. You hurt me without trying and that's what hurts the most. I hope that over time I can forget and move on, but for now, you're a pain in my heart that can won't heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment