Saturday, November 2, 2013

It hurts.

I'm talking to my sister and she's telling me about some tragic incidents that have happened back home. I'm completely in utter shock about how low some people are in this world. How can you kill a child? How can you break into someone's home and flee with their possessions? How can people be so sick and heartless? I'm disgusted by this and completely outraged. No one in their right mind should even think about taking someone else's life away. I will never understand this. People need to really think about what they're doing. They really don't realize how taking someone's life away affects so many people. Their family, parents, siblings, friends, acquaintances, and so much more. That person will be missed so much and you never gave them a chance to live their life to the fullest. It wasn't even their fault, yet you targeted them for whatever reason. I really hope they find the people who did this. I still can't wrap my head around the deaths of the 11 year old boy or the 38 year old man. Having your godfather and your wife finding you dead is the most traumatizing thing you'll ever experience and NO ONE deserves to go through that. May they rest in peace and I hope they're in a better place now. And to the killers, I hope they live with guilt for the rest of their lives because they don't deserve to be happy after what they did. They truly don't know pain and suffering until they lose someone close to them, especially if they were murdered. I'm still stunned at this. I'll never understand what goes through other people's minds and I wish that no one would have to go through this. Yes the world is screwed up, but killing someone doesn't solve any problems. It only causes more problems and the guilt will be with you forever. Everyone, please be careful of your surroundings and look out for each other. Take care of yourselves and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment