Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Mixed emotions.

I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. I don't know why I'm so unmotivated. I don't know why I can't seem to focus. I don't know anything anymore. I don't even know what to do. I feel so lost and desperate to find a way to fix things, but there is no way. I know it takes so much time and commitment to get back to where I was, but I don't know how to do that anymore. I just wish I wasn't this far in, and it'll only get worse if I continue to not do anything. I'm doing the worst in Physics and I have an exam for that tomorrow. I spent the past 6 hours doing NO studying whatsoever and the sad part is, all I end up doing is complaining as to how I don't study. I didn't even try to get my book or do the homework. I'm completely unmotivated and it sucks so much because I know I can pass my classes. I truly believe I am capable of doing it, but I'm setting myself up for failure. I sit online for hours and I'm not in a good environment to study, I'm constantly disappointing myself which affects the people around me. I feel like I'm study at the bottom of a deep hole and I can't find my way out. I know exactly what I need to do to turn things around, but for some reason, I don't. For some reason, I'm holding myself back and not taking school seriously when I know how serious it is. I know I can't be put on AP again and I know if I don't pass, my graduation will be put off, and it'll cost more money. The worst thing about all of this is just disappointing my family. They believe in me so much and support my every step and brought me here, yet I can't do the one thing I should be doing. I'm such a disappointment. Will I ever learn my lesson? Will I ever get it together? What happens from here on out now?

No comments:

Post a Comment