Thursday, October 31, 2013

What what what.

Never know what to title these anymore aha. So today was somewhat relaxed. I'm so freaking tired though x.x Can't wait to catch up on sleep again! Went to the GBM meeting and it was nice going again. I haven't been to one all quarter, plus everyone had Halloween costumes! Only one person knew who I was at the meeting and Aman was the other person from snapchat. It's sad aha. Like 3 people thought I was Little Red Riding Hood, but I wasn't. People loved their goody bags, which made me happy :) Someone wrote a note that said "Little Amy is the best" and I have no idea who it was. Tina said it wasn't her and Jesse didn't even go to the meeting, so I'm still lost. I think it might've been one of my friends who got a goody bag, which narrows it down to Nate, Gokul, Jeff, Megan, and Andy. Or I heard it wrong but Tina heard the same thing as me so I have no idea! Anyways, thanks to whoever wrote that to me! It was very sweet of you. So yeah you will hopefully see my post tomorrow of what costume I was :) Good night everyone and stay safe tomorrow! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment