Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Stressed once again.

School has not been easy on me these past few weeks. I've had all sorts of emotions and I'm on the verge of another break down. I've been so stressed lately that I don't know how much longer I can handle this. I'm going to see a counselor this week because I can't do this anymore. It's just all too much for me and I can't be on AP again. I really can't. I know I'm capable of doing better, but I just lack the energy for it. I'm sick and constantly tired all the time. Sleep and studying don't go hand in hand. My schedule may be too much for me to handle right now. Last Thursday in Chemistry, after I took my quiz, I knew that was it. I did so bad on that quiz that I almost broke down in class. It was that bad. I realized that I truly needed help, and that I couldn't keep going on like this. But I fought through it. I made it through another week, but now that I have more midterms, I'm back on the edge again. It's like a super crazy roller coaster except there's no escape. It's like I can't get off. I've been up and down and all around in ways I never want to experience again. It's a terrible feeling and I really need help. I need some guidance right now. Hopefully they have answers or some way to help me. I can't do this on my own anymore. As hard as I try, I always feel like I'm two steps back. When did life become so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment