Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter :)

It was a fun Easter with the family. I finally got to see them after several months. It's been wayyy too long. It was nice spending the day together after so long. Definitely better than nothing at all. We ate and played games all day. I learned how to play Halo 4 and let's just say I'm not too good at it. I made a few kills after many deaths, but I accomplished what I wanted! I was raging a lottt. I'm sure everyone in the house could hear me yelling xD It was that bad haha. But I kept on dying in the game! Not fair. They kept on targeting me but it was fun when I finally got them back! Minecraft is more of my kind of game xD I died once because of the zombie and spider attacking me >.> Not cool. I must get used to survival since that was the first time playing it. I usually play in creative since I'm always making something. I finally finished my amusement park and started making a castle. Not sure when I can finish it, but hopefully it's someday soon. Now I'm getting ready for spring quarter tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous because I want to conquer this quarter head strong and hopefully I do just that. I really need to get my stuff together. No more slacking. Wishing everyone the best as well! Good night world & spring quarter, you're going down :]

No comments:

Post a Comment