Tuesday, April 9, 2013

PolyCultural Weekend

I hardly blog these days but I'm trying my best to! So this past weekend was PCW and I got a chance to host to high school student. Basically PCW is to help convince seniors to come to Cal Poly and show them around the school and downtown. My hostee was Brittney and she was great to be around. From all the times hanging out in Chumash, random laughs and stories, and showing her everything SLO has to offer, I'm glad she decided to come to SLO in the fall. I hope to see Andrea, who was my roommate's hostee, too. We need more diversity at Cal Poly! I also decided to pledge this past weekend for Alpha Phi Omega with my Big. I also knew a few people who rushed as well. Just going to see how this goes and maybe I'll be initiated in the future. Good night world & have a wonderful week! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment