Saturday, April 27, 2013

Risks.

I can't believe what I just did. Telling someone how you really feel is definitely one of those super hard things to do in life. My hands and legs were shaking, my palm was sweaty and cold at the same time, and my heart was beating uncontrollably. I don't know how people can do it often, but I'm proud of myself for being able to do it with support from my friends. Sometimes you have to just take a leap of faith and know that things will be okay eventually. If things don't work out, then it wasn't meant to be. I don't know where things will go from here, but I'm happy to say that this is the first time I've told a guy I like him and it feels good. Even if I don't know what will happen now, knowing that I took the risk regardless of the outcome, is something to be proud about. So yeah, I should really sleep now. Always losing sleep over him -___- Thanks to Jay, Devora, Mary, and Kenneth for pushing me to get out of my comfort zone and just go for it. Friends are always there for you no matter what and it's great to know that. Good night world & hopefully I'm not super tired for the IC Bonfire (praying I'm not sore) :]

No comments:

Post a Comment