Friday, April 19, 2013

The terrifying unforeseen.

Hearing the news lately has been saddening. It's crazy to think there are so many people in this world who are willing to harm others. I know that this world isn't perfect, but it really makes you aware as to how real everything is. I wish things can run smoothly and people didn't have to die, but I know it's impossible. However dying in your sleep and dying from attacks and other unforeseen events (not saying dying in your sleep isn't unforeseen), but it is a less horrifying way to die. I'm choosing my words carefully because I'm definitely not targeting anyone or trying to send mixed messages. It's heartbreaking to know that so many people who deserve to live and can't because of other peoples actions. Many people say that the good should live, and the bad shouldn't, but life will never be that way and I will never understand why. Some people definitely deserve to live a longer, better life but who can determine whether or not someone should live. Honestly, no one can truly determine it. Death is something we can't control and we can hardly predict it in some cases. Death truly is something that I will never learn to accept in this world. I love the people near me and I can't imagine life without them. I'm very sensitive when it comes to these things and knowing that so many people are losing their life terrifies me. This world will never be safe from danger, but there hasn't been so many terrifying events that continue to happen so quickly after one another. I'm scared as to where humanity is going from here on out. So many bad things are happening and it's out of my control. I think that's what frightens me the most. I can never predict what will happen to me or anyone around me. Life is a mystery but when will the horror die down? I know it may never end, but there's way too much going on in this world and it's depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment