Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thank you guys.

This week has been so good to me that I truly don't want it to end. I've been having a blast with my friends and it's sad that I can't do this again for another 2 1/2 months. I even got to cross something off my 112 bucket list. Today was a fun day with the gang before I head back to school on Monday. I love spending time with my friends and I’m going to miss them so much! We went to Sonics and Wingstop before heading over to Kevin's house to watch Wreck it Ralph. 3rd times the charm :) It was an amazing day and I wish this week wouldn't end. I'm glad to say that I'm genuinely happy right now. Even if it is temporary. There was some crazy lightning and thunder storms about an hour ago and I'm so glad it's over. The lightning was so frightening. Also Happy Birthday to one of my good friends Jennifer. Good night world & be safe! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment