Saturday, March 30, 2013

Endless fun.

Today was such a blast from Fuji’s to Monster Mini Golf to Arden Fair Mall, I had fun the entire day. I found out I can eat sushi again and not get stomach problems. I will eat California Roll once again. I got 55 when we went golfing which isn’t bad for 18 holes. 3 hole in ones though :) It was so cool! I loved the glow in the dark. Wish there was more than 18 holes. The arcade was so much fun! I've been meaning to go to one for the longest time too. My friend was wearing a white bra and we all know how that went down. Then we went to Arden Fair Mall and what’s a fun trip if you don’t get lost along the way. The GPS kept failing but we managed to make it. Thank goodness. Witnessed a hit and run car accident right in front of us too. It was a long tiring day but it was definitely well spent. I missed everyone so much and it was great to hang out before we all head back to school. Good night world & another thing to check off my bucketlist :]

No comments:

Post a Comment