Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stressed.

So stressed with the paper and powerpoint, but I finally got everything done around 9:30PM.  I haven't been that stressed in a very long time. I was going crazy. Talking to Oksana definitely got it off my mind. I have yet to practice for the powerpoint :/ Tomorrow won't be going too well. I can say that for sure. I hope everyone knows when they're going. I hope I know too aha. It was nice working out in the Rec Center when there's hardly anyone. I think I'll make Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday my go to days. We'll see because I know I'll get lazy. Wish my group and I luck tomorrow. Time to practice. I'm going to be so tired in the morning x.x At least once I present, no more worries until my exam this Friday (which I just remembered...) Good night world & have a lovely week :]

No comments:

Post a Comment