Friday, March 1, 2013

What a week.

Monday: Almost got hit by a car. Can’t assume anything these days.
Tuesday: Tripped on my way back to my dorm. Hopefully no one saw.
Wednesday: Failed my CE midterm, however I can still pass the class. My calculus teacher is changing the grading so I have a chance to get an A.
Thursday: I overslept and woke up at 9:05 and got to class at 9:12. On a good note, a police car let me cross the street on the way to class and liquid nitrogen is amazing to watch. The levitating metal was unbelievable.
Friday: I didn’t know what time it was and thought it was 2:15 when it was actually 1:15. I think I did well on my math quiz, but not so good on my geology test. I went on a tour at a geotechnical firm and ate at Margie’s Diner for the first time. I decided I’m going to work out more too. 
February ended pretty bad, but hopefully March will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment