Sunday, March 3, 2013

"Tonight before you fall asleep I'll run my thumb across your cheek Cry cause I'm here to wipe your eyes."

Today has had it's turn of events. I worked on my paper and finished it after Family Olmypics. It was so much fun though! They had 6 events which were Twister, eating a donut off a hanging string, hot dog eating contest, discount fashion show, newlywed game, and a food relay. I wanted to help with the discount fashion show because they had to cover the manliest guy in each family with toilet paper that had to be a dress. Other people in my family wanted to do it so I just let them. It honestly wasn't a big deal if I participated or not. However, I'm glad I did in the food relay. Eating all those saltine crackers and taking a shot of freshly squeezed lemon juice was pretty fun even if we didn't win. We ended up 7th/8th with 9 families. I'm still glad I went though! Then I came back to finish my paper and put it all together with the parts that were done. I still have the powerpoint left which I'll probably start now or tomorrow but I feel too drained right now to do anything. Had this huge argument earlier but honestly, I feel good after it rather than angry and upset. Only thing I wish that didn't happen was all the crying. Then I came across Wipe Your Eyes~Maroon 5 which helped a lot. Sometimes songs can make things a lot better. I wish I had someone to wipe my eyes, but at least I got everything I wanted off my chest. So yeah, I don't know where things will go from here now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment