Saturday, April 14, 2012

Well.

This year has definitely had it's change of events. I've gotten really close to Angelica, yet I drifted from Valerie and even Debora. It's like everythings flipping opposite of what things use to be. It's weird. Good and bad at the same time too. But Iately, Angelica has really been trying to help me with all these problems I've been having. Like I can't stop thinking about whether or not I made the right choice that day. Was I pressured or was that what I really wanted? Cause honestly, even now, I'm still torn between them. Today was definitely a side of me I don't see or feel that often around others. I was so open and I definitely laughed like crazy. I even purposely walked that way to leave with you. I guess I just want to have a friend around that's all. I want to hang out before I leave and make the best of it. I'm going to miss you. Good night world & have a great day :]

No comments:

Post a Comment