Monday, April 16, 2012

Sigh.

You're never happy with me. Never. Everything I like, you hate and vice versa. Not everything, but things that mean a lot or have importance to me. I feel like no matter how hard I try to get you to understand or side with me, you always do the opposite. I just feel like I get pushed down every single time. I never get the freedom that I need and want. I'll always be like this if things don't change and I'm sick of it. I'm tired of being forced to do things that I don't want to do. Why can't you just let me live and enjoy my life? Why is it so hard for you to just let me be happy? Mom, I wish you could understand. To think I found the perfect dress, but no, my mom points out every flaw about it and she basically hates it. I was so happy knowing I had the dress I really loved, but she killed it. I like having my moms approval because she's my mom and she's always been there for me, but now when I want her to just say that she likes it, she has to say all these bad things and it really hurt me. So now I'm just like FML cause my mom can't even agree on one thing that will make me happy these days. It's always her opinion first and not mines, and I don't know how much longer I can take it anymore. I think I'm having a mental breakdown. I know it's always been your best intentions to do what's best for me, but can't you see that I only want you to support me. Too bad she'll never know or realize it, and I'll be the one who takes it all in. I don't want to cry even though I'm on the verge of doing so right now. If only you knew what you were doing to me, but I guess not. Just give me a break for once... I'm tired of all this stress I've been building lately. Prom, homework, scholarships, colleges, and everything else just comes down on me at once. Like every little problem arises at the same time and the pressure is definitely on. If I could have 2 things right now it'd be: better time management skills and my mom to listen to what I have to say and feel. Well I rather not talk about this anymore. It's over and done, and I hope my aunt can alter the dress or else my mom wins once again and I'll be left unhappy as usual. I'd like to thank my other aunt for taking so much time in helping me find a dress though even if I got like 3 xD She's much more understanding when it came to shopping and finding the right things. Why can my mom understand? That's all I want her to do and instead she complains about it. Now I'm down to tears and I had enough for a night. Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment