Friday, April 13, 2012

Maybe things are slowly changing.

That was one of the deepest conversations we had with one another. I honestly don't know the last time we talked so much about personal things like that. Well that one time I cried and told you, but anyways, I guess things do change. Now let's just hope they keep on changing. I'm not willing to lose you over feelings I once had. It isn't worth it. We talked a lot about the future, and well you surprised me. I do wish you the best in whatever decisions you make because it's your life. I'm talking to Angelica about personal things too and man I guess I'm not alone when it comes to my feelings, but she shows it differently than me. I just push people away. Sigh, maybe someday I'll learn not to, but for now, I'm just glad I have people there for me. Mary also knows what I'm talking about too. Having people who understand you makes life so much easier. I really hope that no matter where life leads us, we'll always find a way to reunite and talk to one another cause honestly, life without these wonderful people that I know and confide to just wouldn't be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment