Saturday, July 6, 2013

I miss my high school friends.

I swear it's been months since I've seen everyone, but it was nice to finally hang out with everyone. Ever since we started college, everyone is busy and our schedules are so different that it's hard to coordinate events like this. I'm just glad many people got to go and we could all catch up and have some fun like the old days. It's nice to see how we have all changed over the past year. Afterwards, I went on a date with James to see Despicable Me 2 and it was hilarious. I loved the date scene with Gru and that random girl. We went to In N Out after that and overall I had a fun time. Not really sure how dates are supposed to go but I enjoyed myself. 2 more days until I start volunteering and I'm excited and nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment