Thursday, July 25, 2013

I love my job.

Well this is a very late post since I just got the picture today. This was from July 12, 2013 at Red Lobster for my supervisors birthday celebration for lunch. It was my first time going there and the bread was so good. I would go just for that aha. I can't wait until we all get to eat out again for whatever the occasion may be. I love being around everyone because they're all so friendly and helpful. It's only been 2 1/2 weeks, and I've learned so much already. I still have 7 weeks left and I know there's still a lot I have yet to learn. It's going to be sad when all the volunteers start leaving, which is next week until mid August. I'll be the last one left out of the 4 people I usually talk to, so that's going to be lonely. However, I'm glad I got to meet each of them and it's been a pleasure working with all of them. Good night world & have a great day tomorrow :]

No comments:

Post a Comment