Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lol.

Today has been a good day. Not only because of the previous post I made earlier today, but I got my permitttt (again). Woot woot, it's like last year all over again lol. Just glad that's done with and I already scheduled my behind the wheel test which is in a month. Hopefully, I'll be ready by then. So my cousin Raymond is staying with us for a few days. Earlier he came into my room and was playing Pokemon on his Gameboy so I asked him to name all the Pokemon games because I was curious. After he started naming a few, I said one of them is called "Blue and White" and he got offended because it's really "Black and White." That was such a facepalm moment right there lol. I got confused and mixed up for a moment xD I said it so confidently too aha. Then later when we were eating, he brought it up and started laughing. I'm just glad he can spend a few days here since I don't see him too often with me being off at school unless I come home for break or something. It's only Tuesday and it's been a really good day. I need this after all that has happened. Also planning a trip to Boomers which I really hope works out! Good night world & have a good week :]

No comments:

Post a Comment