Saturday, July 20, 2013

Content.

Work has been fun lately. I finally got my computer but I don't use it that often since I don't know how to use the software. Plus there isn't that much work for me to do. I went on a field trip on Monday and that was a lot of fun. I hope I can go on Thursday too. I don't want to be the only one in the office xD That would be no fun aha. So yesterday I finally talked to James and we decided we're better off as friends because of the distance. It would be a lot of work since I would only see him like 3 times a year. I knew this would happen so I'm not heartbroken which is good. However it sucks because I want it to work out but I have to be realistic. I'm just glad we decided on whats best for both of us. Maybe in the future something might happen but I'm moving on and letting the feelings do whatever they'll do. Now I don't have to sit around and wonder all the what ifs which feels good. I'm just glad we can still be friends after all that has happened. It's interesting how we started off as friends and after all this, we're back to where we started. Funny how things work out right?

No comments:

Post a Comment