Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013.

I'm barely coming up with all these now.
1. Get my license-It's about time.
2. Make hair bows-New hobby. :D
3. Learn how to cook many, many dishes and sow-I'm really excited for this!
4. Work out/eat healthier-I need to change things about my life and stick with them.
5. Read more books-Finally read for pleasure again.
6. Watch Chinese dramas/movies-Stick to my roots and learn more Cantonese.
7. Spend more time with family and friends-College has made me realize how much I miss my family and friends. I need to appreciate the time I have with them no matter how short or long.
8. Take more pictures and work on my photo albums-I haven't taken many photos this year but I need to because one can never have too many photos to look back at. I have 3 albums already but I'm not sure if I developed any college pictures yet.
Well that's it for now. I shouldn't make this list too long like usual. Good night world :]

No comments:

Post a Comment