Saturday, May 18, 2013

APO Retreat 2.

I just came back from Santa Margarita after spending time with my fellow pledges and pledge moms. I wasn't really into the whole camping idea but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Even if we did stand around for a lot of the time, I still had fun relaxing and not worrying about anything. I actually got to stargaze in the tent since there was no cover for the side I slept on. I really need a sleeping pad in the future but I've been in situations that are worse. I loved making smores, playing all sorts of games, and the "confession" game with Sour Patch Kids. That last one was definitely the highlight of the night since we all got to be open and know more about each other. I'm not afraid to say that I did cry several times because some stories were truly heartbreaking. For my last something most people don't know about me, I truly meant that I'm very grateful to join APO to be able to meet all the great people that I have. I expected college to be the time for me to meet new people and get really close to them, but that definitely didn't happen as much as I wanted to the first 2 quarters. I'm happy and content with life this quarter through pledging and I hope our class stays close. I'm really going to miss pledging next quarter no matter how stressful it has been. APO has already changed my life and I'm glad Tina got me to pledge. I want to thank everyone for yesterday and I had a blast. Can't wait for Big and Little Banquet tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment