Thursday, November 29, 2012

Turn around of events.

Well today went so well :D I'm beyond happy! Not only did I do alright on my english presentation, I also got the part as Sara for the play! I was like yeeeeee. I guess being short does come in handy xD Still, I can't believe it. Also our bridge held 18 pounds which is quite an accomplishment. I heard some people could barely hold the bucket up which sucks. I'm proud cause all the hard work and late nights definitely paid off. I got to see most of Glee which was great, except the ending sucked. Can't wait for the next episode. After tomorrow, I'll be done with half of my classes! I can't believe how fast this quarter has gone by. I only have two finals next week on Monday and Wednesday, and I'll be home by Thursday. Now I'm listening to Fall For You~Secondhand Serenade and other various songs while trying to finish up my last assignment for the quarter. It sure brings back some great times. Always remember that good things will come your way sooner or later. I went from having a bad day yesterday to a great one today. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Just stay positive! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment