Sunday, November 4, 2012

Time flies.

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted on this. It hasn't felt like it's been that long. Well I'll blog away now. So yesterday I found out who my Big was and her name is Tiffany. I have a twin and his name was Marek. I also got to meet my grandbig who is Monica. It was nice meeting some people from my family. I got put into the Ridiculously ridiculously ridiculously good looking family (on the inside). It goes something like that haha. I don't remember cause it's so long. But anyways, after playing all these games like popping balloons off someone's ankle and being blindfolded walking through campus, we finally get back to the room and guess what? There's like 50 strings knotted together and we had to untangle and follow the whole thing to find our Bigs. It was terrible/fun at the same time. Either way, Marek and I made it through somewhat quickly. At least 10 minutes or more, but it was definitely interesting. Afterwards, we went to In-N-Out and then went to someone's house for a party. I know that I'll never smoke anything in my life. After one experience, that is all I need. So yeah that was that. Then today I went shopping and got some great deals at Target since all the Halloween stuff was on sale. I got a bowl for 30 cents lol. I love sale items :) Target is the perfect place for that. I don't think I haven't gotten something on sale yet. So sad haha. Anyways I'm trying to save money and spend less every week, but of course, I'll start next week xD Mary is coming to visit so I can't exactly spend less yet. Well I had fun skyping with the girls tonight. It's been way too long but it'll definitely happen again next weekend. Good night world & have a wonderful week :]

No comments:

Post a Comment