Friday, November 16, 2012

It was all a lie wasn't it?

It's funny how months ago, I was scared to leave for college. Not because I didn't know what would happen, but I was nervous about leaving everything I love behind. All my friends were heading off into different directions and I learned to accept that. But the one friendship I thought that wouldn't change, is the one that did. I'm thinking back about all the times we said we would talk all the time and stuff like that. I will admit that we were close, but now you don't seem to bother. I feel like everything you said was a lie because we're drifting apart. You're forgetting about me and it's sad to know that. If you can't make time for your friends, what kind of friendship is that? I thought college was the time for you to stay closer with your friends, but I guess I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment