Monday, November 26, 2012

Not this time.

I won't let things bring me down, not anymore. All I want is some space. Is that too much to ask for? Oh right, I'm far away :) Freedom has its many perks. Time to enjoy these next 2 weeks despite it being dead week and finals week. No one is going to stop me from enjoying myself, not even finals. It's MY time and I'm going to spend it well. No more problems will be in my way because I will overcome any obstacles. I will be the better person. That's how you become a stronger person. That's how you move on. Good night world & have a great week :]

*This emotion inside me is just crazy. It clicked out of no where and it's wonderful. I haven't felt this happy or satisfied with life in so long. I'm putting my troubles behind me and moving on. A different viewpoint on life can change the way you see things in an instant. You just got to find it and I'm glad I finally did. This is what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment