Wednesday, March 12, 2014

"You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning."

I'm really lacking on blogging here these days :/ I feel like I alternate a lot between here or Tumblr. I can hardly do both and when I do, it doesn't last that long.

Random thought: I wonder when I'll meet or have feelings for someone who makes my heart skip a beat again. It's been a while since I've had feelings for someone, and when I do, I wish it would go away since that's all I think about. But now that I don't like anyone, I miss that feeling of liking someone. It's like love demands to be felt. Even when you don't want to have those feelings, it happens regardless. You don't have a choice. I guess this is what happens when you listen to love songs. John Legend, you found a way to make me want something I do and don't want. As I keep saying to myself all this time, the right time will come. I'm just going to keep living each day and it'll happen when I least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment