Thursday, March 27, 2014

Finally.

I did it. I finally did it. I checked my grades and I did so much better than I expected. I'm so glad that my family and friends never gave up on me like I did to myself. They kept pushing me because they know that I have so much more potential than I show. I'm just glad things are better now. This is only the first step and I have such a long way to go. I have a lot to make up for, but I'm proud of myself for turning my life around. I went through such a rough quarter and I'm glad and hope that I learned my lesson. It has been so difficult, but I have to keep pushing myself. When I lose my motivation or hope, I have to keep going. I can't stop. I may have setbacks, but no matter what, I will keep going. Things will change if you make it happen. I really wish it didn't take me this long to notice, but I accept my mistakes. I'm glad I didn't repeat the same one again or else I wouldn't be in this situation. Now to start a new quarter soon and I'm going to take it head on. However, it feels so good to be home that I never want it to end. I got this, I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment