Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Unwell.

I honestly never thought this would happen, especially now. I think I'm going through stress, anxiety, and depression right now. I'm currently just out of my mind. I can't stop crying these past 2 days, and I really feel like I have no outlet. Everytime I try to do something, I'm just sad or don't even care. I feel bad if I'm giving my friends the wrong impression, but I'm suffering so much right now. It's week 9 and finals are a week from now, and this is the worst time to be losing it. School is driving my crazy and I really want a break. Just exhausted with everything, especially about school. I'm trying to reach out to friends and figure out what's wrong, and it's been helping. However, I'm not exactly changing my mood, so I need to talk to a counselor as soon as I can. I really hope things because this is not something I want to go through right now, but it doesn't seem like I have a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment