Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Late post.

Thank you guys for surprising me at midnight with your presence and a lovely pink cake for me. I was so surprised that I didn't even know what to say. I wasn't expecting anything at all, so it meant a lot to me. The cake said #HapzBdayAmy which was hilarious. We stayed up for an hour or two talking for a bit and then I finally got some sleep. They sure know how to surprise me. I went out to dinner at Olive Garden with Jesse and Kelly. Jesse said he was going to tell the waiter it's my birthday and I told him I don't think they do birthdays. Next thing you know, we hear the waiter say Happy Birthday really loud to someone on the other side which was perfect timing. I'm glad he didn't say anything because I was fine just spending time with them. Plus I got my chicken scampi :3 Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. My friends posted and sent me the sweetest things that mean so much to me. I was speechless reading so many of them! I'm lucky to know the greatest people in the world and I wouldn't change that for anything. Good night world and best of luck on any finals this week! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment